Monday, March 1, 2010

Marie Osmond's Son Dies

There is tragedy all around the world. Not only are we reeling from devastating earthquakes in Haiti and Chile but I heard on the radio this morning that Marie Osmond's adopted son Michael died over the weekend and appears to have committed suicide. I also read that this young man suffered badly from depression. Depression is so debilitating and so hard to cure. I have family and friends who suffer from it so this and have a small number of people that I love who have wanted to commit suicide and took steps to do so. A good friend who was once my supervisor took his life in Auckland, New Zealand about 15 years ago and this has always left a sadness in me. I wish I could have done more to help him, he was such a good man. My heart goes out to all those who suffer from this terrible illness and my thoughts are especially with the Osmond family at this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment