Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution I Aim to Obtain

I will told old this year! Like 56 years old. I know there is something I have to do if I want to stick around with my beautiful wife for many years. I have to get more healthy within the limitations of what has already happened to me with my diabetes and already beating cancer. So I need to eat healthier, lose weight and get fit (well, at least fitter) because I am simply not. My Dad died of a heart attack when he was 57 and his dad died of a heart attack when he was 61. It ain't gonna happen to me because I have too much to lose  and have to many things left to accomplish. I need more time to grind off many of my rough edges for a start. So 25 pounds or 11 kilos off this year, and it will stay off. Smarter in what I eat and when I eat it, and I need to use this altitude to become more aerobically capable. So here's to a new year and a newer me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment