Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West is a complete and total jerk

After watching and reading about Kanye West, I hesitate to bring up his completely ignorant and unwarranted outburst against Taylor Swift. I hesitate because I don't want to add to this churlish and asinine self-aggrandizement. Kanye West is a jerk, pure and simple, and should be sent back to the trash can where he came from, wherever that may be. Who cares what he has to say? He is a nothing, a nobody and I couldn't care less that he likes Beyonce better.

If a white performer had interrupted Beyonce, who thankfully has so much class and dignity, in the way that West did to Taylor Swift, he would have been called a racist! West is quoted as saying, ""I'll always push try to push the envelope, try to get a rise out of people, and try to entertain them too." We, the public, should push back too, push West back to oblivion where he belongs! He is untalented trash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment